Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I'm not supposed to be typing my blog now simply because I have Rag stuff yet to settle. Grrr.... short one.
The holidays were supposed to be a break. End up that so many of us are as busy as usual. FOC is just 1 week away, so FOC preperation is in full swing and the comm people are busy. Rag is just after FOC and I'm also getting busier by the day. Haiz. Now I really understand when they sai planning for Rag is a tiring job. But I guess we all slog so hard simply because we want our plans to work, and we wanna do our best. So I guess it'll all be worth it at the end of the day.
Sorry if I fail to blog regularly as promised, but I'm really brought down by Rag work. The major problem is we're rushing against time. There's just so much left to do that should be done and not yet done. Haiz.
Anyway for my dear Rag Comm members who happen to read this, I just have to say you all have put in lots of effort and I sincerely thank you all for your contributions. I know some of you dread the coming of July where we'll all stay in school and do Rag full-time. I mean, who wants to stay in NUS for 1 bloody month? Well, I'm sorry if I've brought you all trouble and inconvenience. I really am sorry. If any of you Raggers have any problems or if you need more leave from Rag, pls feel free to let me know and I'll try my best to accomodate your requests.
Ok, now back to Rag stuff....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home