Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, June 17, 2007

FOC!!!

FOC is gonna be from 19 - 22 June! Actually quite a pity that I didn't attend the FOC last year and missed out on the fun. Not this time. Heh. Btw, if you don't know, FOC stands for Freshman Orientation Camp. Basically its just a camp to let incoming freshies have fun and know each other and the seniors as well. Also to psycho them come down for Rag. Heh.
Since I didn't attend last year, I will never know how it feels like to attend as a freshie. Kinda sad. :( But at least I get to be a councillor now. And from the looks of it, its gonna be FUN!!! Hope it'll be as fun as, if not more fun than last year's.
The main difference between previous FOCs and this year's is that this year's FOC is run mainly by Year 1s like me. Previous years have mostly seniors who have more experience. This is simply because our FOC head this year is Nic. :) They may lack the experience, but they bring with them innovation and fresh ideas. Already, there are old rules which they did away with and you can see that this camp is really different from previous years. Hope it'll be successful like previous years. FOC must be successful so RAG can be successful. Yeah.
Think I'm getting what they call zhi2 ye4 bing4 (forgot the english term, but means u get too immersed in work) cos I keep thinking about Rag. You know for Rag we supposed to collect Coca Cola cans to make part of the float. Then everywhere I go I keep bio-ing coke cans, especially when I go out and eat. Its like when eating I'll keep surveying my surroundings to look for anyone drinking coke and then koup their cans after they finish. Crap. Not as if I look at chio bu lor.
Especially since Rag is right after FOC, we're (Read: I'm) really pressed for time to get alot of things done. Sometimes really feel like flipping table and mai4 zuo3 liao. Like Xiaoshan say, our Rag Tag Line this year should be "Ah... F*** it la". LOL. Or "NUSSU Sux" in Latin (NUSSU sucrous?) Lol. But maybe just this planning period. Then maybe once we actually start doing it it'll be ok again. Grr... Let's have fun at FOC and not think about Rag for this week k? Actually I say this to my comm I wonder how many of them are thinking about Rag at all in the first place? Maybe only I'm thinking about Rag. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home